Professionals And Senior Executives
At Chartered Capital we pride ourselves in having meaningful conversations with our clients to identify where the biggest risks concerns lie, and how we can help to address those risks. We then use cashflow modelling techniques to forecast your future finances. Armed with this knowledge you can then make informed decisions around questions such as;
- Can you afford to retire? If not, when can you expect to retire?
- Are you paying too much tax?
- Is there too much risk in your investment and/or pension portfolios?
- What are the implications for you personally of gifting some of your wealth to a child?
- What would happen to you and your family’s financial wellbeing if you were unable to work for a prolonged period of time due to illness or injury?
- What impact will going on that world cruise that you’ve been dreaming about have on your future financial wellbeing?
Whatever you want to achieve with your money, we can help you – and if necessary, manage your investments to ensure your goals become a reality. No two clients are identical and any advice that we provide will be specific to you.
As society continues to evolve, the instances of an individual spending a 40-year career with the same employer are occurring less and less. Assessing the true meaning and value of various different pension schemes amassed over the course of a career is becoming more difficult however we believe that with our guidance, we can provide you with an educated and informed opinion as to your best course of action, regardless of what stage of your career that you are currently at.
Retirement and Estate Planning
Senior executives often speak to us about estate planning for many different reasons. Some want to provide for the next generation or leave money to charity when they die, others want to cut an Inheritance Tax bill. Regardless of why you want to plan for the future, we will:
- Work with you on an overall strategy for managing a future Inheritance Tax bill;
- Review the structure of your estate and recommend changes;
- Advise on the use of trusts to control who your money is passed on to and how it is used;
- Meet your beneficiaries to ensure a consistency in your family financial planning and a smooth transfer of your wealth, in line with your wishes.